Assistant Quantity Surveyor Hampshire.Carbon60 are recruiting for an Assistant Quantity Surveyor in Hampshire to work with a Main Contractor for leading, blue-chip and national retailers.The...
Quantity Surveyor - Newcastle
Our national client have an exciting opportunity. They are one of the largest manufacturing and logistics companies in the UK with a fabrication workshop based in Newcastle, have a requirement for a Quantity Surveyor to start immediately on a new national contract. 37.5 hours per week, 7.30-4.30 Monday - Thursday and early finish on Fridays. Initial 6 month contract with opportunity for a long term engagement, paying up to £300 per day
Quantity Surveyor role:
- Undertake cost, sale and profit analysis for the project
- Develop a detailed work breakdown structure for future machines
- Prepare and analyse costings for variations
- Provide advice on contractual claims
- Analyse outcomes and write detailed progress reports
- Produce a risk & opportunity schedule
- Set up project controls
Skills and experience
- Educated to degree level in relevant discipline and either significant PQE or QBE QS
- Creative and innovative approach to problem-solving
- Strong numeracy and the ability to learn sophisticated design and costing packages
- Sets and achieves targets within agreed deadlines
If you have the relevant experience and qualifications as a Quantity Surveyor within the light industrial sector, and want to work within a company that has a great work life balance, culture and fantastic office environment please forward your CV to Brett Healey.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.