Maintenance Electrician This is a very good opportunity to work with an established building maintenance company as a Maintenance Electrician based in Leeds carrying out...
Building Services Engineer
Our client require a well presented Building Services Engineer to start imminently within the Bradford and BD Postcode area. As a 17th Edition, 2391 qualified Electrician within the Building Services FM sectors, you will provide mobile buildings maintenance support. Working 37.5 hours, £15.75ph paye, with facilities in place for further HVAC/FGAS training and fantastic career development.
Building Services Engineer Responsibilities:
- Maintain, upgrade and repair Lighting, Roller doors, dock levellers, electrical faults
- Minor plumbing works
- building services reactive and planned maintenance support
- working within Bradford and surrounding geographical postcode region
- mobile role with a company vehicle IT equipment
- 37.5hrs standard hrs per week with overtime offered
This role would suit individuals already within the similar role, but looking for a new challenge as a Building Services Engineer, Mobile M&E technician, based in Bradford area.
- 17th Edition Approved JIB
- 2382 and 2391 or equivalent SNVQS
- fault diagnosis skills with the ability to read and interpret electrical diagrams
- Previous building Services experience
- Competent Laptop /PDA user
- Well presented with great communication abilities
- Full UK driving license
- Live within 30 mins of Bradford
Willing to undergo a Basic DBS check
If you are a suitably qualified Building services Engineer, looking for a new challenge, are well presented, customer focused and want a great work life balance, then please send an up to date CV to Brett Healey
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.