Site Supervisor with modular build experience wanted mid July. Are you currently out of work or shortly finishing a contract ? If so, Carbon60 are looking for a Site Supervisor or Manager to oversee the installation of Modular site offices to a new site based in Newport. With good hours and competitive rates of pay the role will be able to offer an daily rate £180 per day Paye or £230 if limited.
The role will be starting 15th July
Key Tasks will involve:
- Managing the 12 week build of modular site office accommodation
- Supervising the in house sub-Contractors Mechanical/Electrical , Carpentry, Painting)
- Carry out site inductions
- progress reporting to line manager
As a Site Manager the successful applicant will have the following:
- CSCS Card with Supervisor or Manager
- SMSTS or SSSTS
- First Aid
- Proven ability and track record within the modular build or construction industry
- Live within a commutable distance to Neath
In return you will receive a competitive hourly/daily rate, the opportunity to progress your career at one of the UKs leading modular group with the potential for further contracts given.
Want to work within the UK's leading modular build contractor, with good hours and a great working environment. If you have the relevant experience and live within a commutable distance to Newport and would like to discuss the role in more detail, then please email your up to date CV to Brett.healey@carbon60global
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted