Telehandler Driver- IMMEDIATE START - GOOD HOURS
Are you an experienced Telehandler driver looking for a new opportunity starting immediately? Want al least 4 months work possibly longer? If so, Carbon60 require a CPCS trained Telehandler Forklift Operator to start ASAP in Bude. £18ph, 47.5 hours per week Monday - Friday, plus occasional weekend work paid at an enhanced rate
The Telehandler role will involve:
- Unloading and loading materials for various trades and personnel on site
- Whilst the plant is not in use you would be asked to help out and assist with other duties on site
- Operated a Telehandler or Telescopic forklift previously
- Hold a valid CPCS card
- Live with a commutable distance to Bude
- Ideally have one day Level one Health & safety, site safety plus/ SSSTS
Due to the location, you will need have your own form of transport
If you are interested in the position, have the relevant certification, want a long term contract with Carbon60, then please apply now and contact Brett Healey.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.