Business Development Manager Aviation, Defence and STEM
Competitive salary + commission, benefits and travel allowance
Carbon60 is the project engineering and technical recruitment specialist for Impellam Group, the largest recruitment business in the UK. We are dedicated to people and the difference we make in our industry. With ambitious individuals at our heart, we're driving the future of engineering in UK and Europe.
We take pride in the quality of our service, technical understanding and seek to partner with a new Business Development Manager that will deliver sales within our specialist areas: Defence, Engineering and Technical industries.
- Manage a sales pipeline of prospective clients to deliver quarterly and annual financial performance targets
- Identify opportunities to expand with existing and new customers into new European geographies
- Manage/support the tender process for new wins
- Develop opportunities to evolve from staffing to corporate solutions
- Identify and generate high/medium value new business and follow through on qualified leads from sales and operational staff
- Market research
- Proactively monitor client requirement trends to enable Carbon60 to respond proactively to changing client
- Build good working relationships with clients, peers, and managers.
Most importantly, you will act as a true #rolemodel and mentor more junior colleagues, by constantly reaching KPIs and respecting SLAs.
- BD track record in Defence or Engineering
- Recruitment experience is desirable
- Strong understanding of industry and markets
- Strong commercial acumen including experience of working with P&L's
Rewards and Recognition:
- Competitive pay package
- 31 days paid holiday (inc bank holidays), rising 1 day/year in your first 5 years
- Birthday off as well as the option to buy/sell up to 5 days of A/L per year
- Quarterly lunch with MD for top performers
- Black tie events and annual Awards Conference, where we celebrate our top performers from all divisions
- Monthly DNA awards, where we celebrate the people that make a difference daily
- REC qualifications and apprenticeships
- Lifestyle benefits and season tickets
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave as well as childcare vouchers
- Flexible working - subject to T&Cs
- Onsite parking at any of our offices.
We genuinely care for our people, and you matter. We have created an environment where you will have tailored personal development and a multitude of opportunities for career development.
We have a very experienced and supportive SLT. Success to us is seeing you succeed and we truly believe in "Good people for Good Jobs". #weareallcarbon60
Carbon60 is a proud member of the Disability Confident scheme.
If you believe this is the opportunity for you, then please get in touch or apply today.
Please note that only applications from candidates based in the UK with full Right to Work will be considered.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.
your application has been submitted