Long term opportunity. A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a maintenance technician to start in the Ringwood and surrounding areas. Working a standard 37.5 hour week, paying £10.47 per hour. This fantastic role will be starting in August, carrying out maintenance and painting works of postal boxes in the BH, Ringwood and south SP post code regions
Maintenance Technician Role:
- Paying £10.47 PAYE - 37.5 hrs per week
- Monday to Friday. 08.00 - 16.00pm
- Carrying out maintenance and painting works on post boxes.
- Mobile working using company vehicle within the IP, CO, CB postcode areas
This role would suit individuals who have worked as a maintenance technician, Maintenance operative, painting operative or general operative who is mechanically minded and able to use hand tools.
- Commercial Painting or Maintenance experience
- Full UK driving licence is essential (company van provided)
- Happy to work outdoors
- An up to date CV
- Basic IT skills as tablet and mobile phone provided
- Live within the BH or South SP postcode area
- 5 year work record
Please note: A basic DBS disclosure will be required to start with
If you have the relevant experience, want to work for a large property and FM company with a great company culture, long term opportunities and benefits, then please email your CV to Brett Healey.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted