Role: Excavator OperatorDuration: 3 dayslocation: LoughboroughRate: £15-£17 phMy client is currently looking for an excavator operator to work for a short period on a solar...
We have an exciting opportunity for experienced maintenance operative to start with nationally recognised logistics group on a long term contract basis, leading to a potential permanent role in the Daventry, starting 29th July at £9.58ph
General operative Role:
- Unloading and loading Royal Mail trolleys
- General warehousing duties
- Maintenance of trolleys using small hand tools
- Packaging works ready for return
- Pay rate: £9.58
- 37.5 hours per week
This role would suit a warehouse operative, maintenance operative or technician, general operative with hand tools usage experience
Successful applicants must have:
- previous hands on maintenance experience
- Be able to communicate both written and verbally in English
- Have own transport ( travel to initial training days)
- 8am-4pm Monday to Friday
- Be prepared to undergo a DBS check
- Live within a daily commutable distance to Crick near Daventry
A great opportunity to join an award winning company in a fantastic working environment and culture. If you are interested in this long term opportunity please apply now.
Send your up to date CV to Brett Healey
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.