Role: Maintenance PersonLocation: Locations to cover Marylebone, Kings Cross, Tottenham Court RoadContract: PermanentSalary: £29,000 £30,000RoleMy client is currently looking for a maintenance person to work...
Building Fabric Technician
A fantastic opportunity available. Our client who are globally recognised have a long term opportunity for a Building Fabric Technician within their Central London delivery centre. Hourly rate will £14.02- 17.56ph
The role - Building fabric Technician
- 37.5 hours per week plus enhanced overtime rates
- £14.02 - 17.56ph
- Minor maintenance/repair works carried out on large multi floor building
- Plastering or tiling
- Changing windows
- Other duties to ensure the buildings and outside areas are safe and secure
- FM Main contractor experience
- Full UK Driving licence
- Great communication and customer service skills
- Use IT equipment confidently
- own hand tools, previous experience with all types of works listed above,
- Willing to have DBS Disclosure Scotland carried out.
- Live within a commutable distance of Central London
Are you reliable, trustworthy and able to work with little supervision, who enjoys working within a small maintenance department with fantastic long term opportunities, with a great work life balance and culture, then please forward your up to date CV to Brett Healey
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.