Mobile Caretaker Handy person with DIY skills urgently required for permanent role in the Swindon area.No formal qualifications requiredIdeal candidate will have the following:Full UK...
Fantastic opportunity starting immediately. Our client are looking to get a part time (30 hrs) caretaker in place as soon as possible. Based in Nuneaton, paying £10ph, this long term assignment will potentially become a permanent placement.
- Reactive janitorial tasks
- Minor Porterage, Furniture, Fixtures and Equipment duties (moves & changes)
- Collect and distribute all internal/External post as required.
- Cleaning spillages when required
- Live within a commutable distance to Numeaton
- Previous experience carrying out a caretaker or Postal role
- Provide excellent customer service to building occupants,
- Ability to record work accurately on work sheets and computer based systems.
- Good communication skills and the ability to work within a team.
- Presented in a clean and tidy manner - uniform and PPE provided.
- Willing to undergo a basic DBS check
If you are looking for long term work, for a company with a great company culture and work life balance, willing to undergo a DBS and have the relevance skills and experience, wanting to work 30 hours per week Monday - Friday, then please apply now.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.