ElectricianAL10 8XF Hatfield47.5 hours per week. Monday-FridayThe company is a UK leading organisation specialising in industrial mechanical and electrical installation and maintenance. This is an...
Building Maintenance Engineer
We require a well presented Building Maintenance Engineer for 6-8 Month contract starting ASAP. based in Hemel Hempstead, this static role will require a 17th Edition, qualified Electrician from the Building Services FM sectors. you will provide buildings maintenance support within a large 3 floor Delivery centre; 37.5 hours Standard hours paying £15.75ph Paye - £19.00 Ltd. Overtime rates Monday to Friday x1.4, Saturdays X1.5, Sundays X2.
Building Services Engineer Responsibilities:
- Maintain, upgrade and repair Lighting, Roller doors, dock levellers, electrical faults
- Minor plumbing works Including: leaking taps and unblocking toilets
- Water temp checks
- Corrective and preventative maintenance support
- 17th Edition
- Test and inspection certification
- fault diagnosis skills with the ability to read and interpret electrical diagrams
- Previous building Services experience
- Basic IT skills ( Tough Book supplied )
- Well presented with great communication abilities
- Live within a commutable distance to Hemel Hempstead
Willing to undergo a Basic DBS check
If you are a suitably qualified Building services or maintenance Engineer, looking for a new challenge, are well presented, customer focused, and live within a commutable distance to Hemel Hempstead, have the relevant attributes and qualifications and want a great work life balance, then please send an up to date CV to Brett Healey
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.