This is an opportunity to work for one of world's largest multi-national businesses, with an unrivalled reputation in providing Facilities Management Services to a range...
A fantastic opportunity available. Want a new challenge and looking for a permanent role as a maintenance Engineer in central London (EC1A City of London), then we want to hear from you
Hourly rate will £14.02ph or £27,500 per annum with extra overtime offered
The role -
Building maintenance Engineer,
- Minor maintenance/repair works carried out on large building complex
- Changing locks or fitting new doors
- Plastering or tiling
- Changing windows
- Working for a nationally renowned logistics group
- Other duties to ensure the buildings and outside areas are safe and secure
- Building maintenance FM experience
- Multi trades experience
- Full UK Driving licence
- Great communication and customer service skills
- own hand tools, previous experience with all types of works listed above,
- Willing to have DBS Disclosure carried out.
- Live within a commutable distance of Central London ( EC1A)
Want to work for renowned Logistic Group at a prestigious venue within Central London that have a great work life balance and company culture, with fantastic long term opportunities then apply now
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.