Project Construction ManagerInterested in working as a Project Construction Manager for an Aerospace and Defence Company, this may be the role for you!The Project Construction...
Our client who are globally recognised have a long term opportunity for a Forklift Operator in their National Maintenance Hub in Milton Keynes. Being based in central Milton Keynes as a warehouse Operative, you will be paid £9.82ph plus £9.51 allowance per day, working Monday - Friday on an ongoing contract.
The role - Warehouse operative
- Part of the warehouse & repair team, performing repairs to trollies
- Additional Fork Lift Truck driving when required (counter Balance)
- 37.5 hours ( plus overtime if wanted) 10am -6pm Mon-Friday
- Order picking, packing, load and unloading plus general stock sortation
- General minor repairs to wheeled containers
- Good understanding of mechanical products and the repair of
- Counter balance Forklift licence is essential
- Previous warehouse experience
- Ability to understand and provide high levels of customer service
- Willing to undertake a Basic Disclosure DBS
Do you enjoy working within maintenance warehousing department, want fantastic long term opportunity, with a great work life balance and culture, then please apply now.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.