Carbon60 Birmingham are recruiting for Administrators within the Milton Keynes area, MK9.We have a short term (3m) contract for a general administrator to work within...
Are you looking for a new challenge as a Gas engineer? We have great opportunity available. Our client, who are nationally recognised and sole designated service provider of letters and parcels to over 30 million addresses across the country, have a long term opportunity for a Gas safe qualified Maintenance Engineer in Northampton. Working a 37.5 standard hourly week , with a very competitive salary £35,818 pa or £18.36ph paye.
Maintenance Engineer Role:
- Analyse and understanding of complex technical issues in relation to gas and electrical maintenance.
- Maintenance of electrical/mechanical systems on large multi floor logistics Depot
- Perform routine maintenance checks in relation to Gas and Hot and Cold Water systems
- Have an understanding of all basic plumbing tasks such as replacing taps, sinks, cistern filling / flush units and heating elements
- Fault finding and guidance in relation to equipment such as powered doors & dock levellers
- Provide technical advice and guidance to other staff and customers in order to resolve problems.
- Delivery of corrective and pre-planned maintenance
Skills and Attributes:
- Must hold a Commercial gas qualification/certification either COCN1 or CODNCO1
- Gas Safe Registered Engineer
- Qualified and accredited gas modules to include CKR1, CMET, CEN1 and CIGA1
- Maintaining Gas equipment / pipe work and hot and cold water systems
- 18th edition with minor electrical works
- Electrical Test and inspection qualified
- Have an understanding of all basic plumbing - replacing taps, sinks, cistern filling / flush units and heating elements
- Previous experience with maintenance of Powered doors and dock levellers
- Planned maintenance experience of electrical and mechanical systems
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers, explaining technical issues
- Ideally, you will be IPAF or MEWP trained and qualified,
- Comfortable working at heights.
- Dealing with customers in a commercial environment.
- Full UK driving license
- Competent using PDA, laptop or Tablet
- Live within a commutable distance to Northampton
If you have the above skillset, knowledge and experience, have an updated CV, are looking for an environment where you feel secure, and want a great work life balance, then we want to hear from you.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.