LaggerOur client are looking for 3 TIE's Laggers to start imminently. start 5th October, completing 10.5 hour day shifts, Monday Saturday, rate is £15.89ph standard...
Our client are looking for Laggers to start 4th November, completing 10.5 hour day shifts, Monday - Sunday, pay rate being £15.89ph standard, plus overtime rates after 8 hrs and weekends
This role would suit Laggers/Thermal Insulation Engeers/TIE's who live within a commutable distance to Pembroke.
- 10.5 hrs shifts, 7 days a week
- Mon- Sunday
- Standard hours being 38 plus overtime
- Day shifts
- 9 days shutdown ( possibly longer)
- Insulation and fabrication works
Suitable applicants will require the following:
- Experience as a Lagger/Thermal Insulation engineer
- Have a valid CCNSG card
- Have relevant indentures or qualifications relating to Thermal insulation Engineering
- Live within a commutable distance to Pembroke
- Be able to start 4th November
If you are interested in this Lagger role please forward your CV to Brett Healey or contact direct on 02920388757.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.