Maintenance EngineerCarbon 60 have a great opportunity. We are currently recruiting for an electrically biased Maintenance Engineer to start a permanent role in Wolverhampton, This...
Carbon 60 have a great opportunity. We are currently recruiting for an electrically biased Maintenance Engineer to undertake an ongoing contract, with potential for a permanent placement on offer to the right candidate. This Maintenance Engineer position will be starting ASAP, based on a very competitive £16.14ph Paye or £20.88ph Ltd , with a 37.5 hrs standard hour week.
- Working within a 3 man M&E Maintenance team
- Ensure all the contractual mechanical & electrical systems on site are maintained
- To carry out all work activities in accordance with all relevant and current Health and Safety legislation.
- To advise and assist the management team in reducing utilities usage
- Daily monitoring of the onsite BMS system.
- To participate in the out of hours stand-by and callout rota
- Conduct testing of life systems (i.e. fire alarm & life-sign monitoring alarm) each week.
- To inform the management team of all faults or failures to any assets, mechanical & electrical systems
- Monthly checks with all the utilities meter readings.
- To assist in providing additional works quotations to enable the Facilities Manager to
- Complete the relevant contractual AVR (Authority Variation Request)
Essential Skills and Attributes
- Hold a "time served apprenticeship" ideally in Electrical Engineering
- Must have a demonstrable background in a Maintenance environment
- C&G 17/18th Edition
- Live within a commutable distance to Abingdon
- UPS backup systems (fault finding and repairs) experience
- Experience of BMS Systems and generators
- Committed and enthusiastic
- Good organisational skills
- Strong and effective communication skills
- Knowledge of Health, Safety & Environment and Hard FM operations
PLEASE NOTE: due to the nature of the site, you will be required to undergo a police vetting.
If you are looking for a Long term contract role in Abingdon, have the relevant skillset and wish to work with one of the largest FM companies within the UK, then please send your CV to email@example.com
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.