Maintenance Technician Are you a Maintenance Operative or Technician, Multi trader or commercial handyperson with an all-round small works experience plus carpentry biased background? If so, we have a fantastic opportunity for a maintenance Technician to start in Princes Risborough and surrounding HP postcode area potentially leading to a permanent role. This position will be offering 13.51ph PAYE and potential for overtime. The role:
- 37.5 hours per week Monday - Friday
- working day 08:00 -16:00
- Multiple site building repairs (vehicle and fuel card provided) in the Princess Risborough and surrounding HP postcodes
- Travelling to various buildings completing reactive and emergency repair work
- Changing door locks and furniture, fitting new doors, changing windows, plus patch plaster, tiling, painting, Brickwork
This role would suit a Fabric Engineer or Technician, Multi trader Carpenter, handy person or Handyman with knowledge of the FM or social housing sectors.
To be successful you will require the following:
- Maintenance background
- Good customer service.
- Full UK driving licence and live in the HP postcode area
- Have own hand tools, with previous experience with all types of works listed above,
- Willing to have DBS Disclosure carried out.
- Able to use IT equipment
- 5 year working history
Please note: A basic DBS disclosure will be required to start
If you have the relevant experience, worked within the Building maintenance or FM sector previously, able to start ASAP and want a great work life balance with opportunities for training and career development then please send your CV to Brett Healey
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted