Role Mobile HVAC EngineerLocation: Cover Kent and LondonRate: £19-£20 per hourDuration: 6 months (May go permanent)Mobile rolePosition OverviewTo carry out routine planned maintenance and reactive...
We have great opportunity available. Our client, who are nationally recognised and sole designated service provider of letters and parcels to over 30 million addresses across the country, have a long term opportunity for a carpentry biased handyman, Handywoman or Maintenance Technician within their Central London delivery centre, with an hourly rate £14.37ph - £21.55ph.
37.5 hours per week plus enhanced overtime rates
- Hourly rate £14.37ph - £21.55ph
- Minor maintenance/repair works carried out on large multi floor building
- Patch plastering or replacing missing tiles, changing windows, door locks, door handles, hinges, replacing cupboard doors.
- Other handyman duties to ensure the buildings and outside areas are safe and secure
- Multi trade experience, able to complete above works
- Full UK Driving licence
- Great communication and customer service skills
- Use IT equipment confidently
- own hand tools, previous experience with all types of works listed above,
- Willing to have DBS carried out
- Live within a commutable distance of Central London
Are you able to work with little supervision, who enjoys working within a small maintenance department with fantastic long term opportunities and want a great work life balance, then please forward your up to date CV to Brett Healey
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.