Maintenance EngineerCarbon 60 have a great opportunity. We are currently recruiting for an electrically biased Maintenance Engineer to undertake an ongoing contract, with potential for...
Carbon 60 have a great opportunity. We are currently recruiting for an electrically biased Maintenance Engineer to start a permanent role in Wolverhampton, This Maintenance Engineer position will be starting ASAP, with a £28K-£30K salary, working a 37.5 hrs standard week
- Working within a small Maintenance team
- Carryout Minor PPM and Reactive works on a secondary school educational complex
- Conduct testing of alarm systems each week.
- Carry out onsite water legionella tests
- Monthly checks with all the utilities meter readings.
Essential Skills and Attributes
- Hold a "time served apprenticeship" ideally in Electrical Engineering
- Must have a demonstrable background in a Maintenance environment
- Suitably qualified Electrician
- 17 or 18th Edition
- Live within a commutable distance to Wolverhampton
- Experience of BMS Systems
- Good organisational skills
- Knowledge of Hard FM operations
Please note: due to the nature of the site an enhanced DBS will be carried out
If you are looking for a permanent role, with exciting opportunities and a new challenge, have the relevant skillset and wish to work with one of the largest FM companies within the UK, then please send your CV to email@example.com
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.