Carbon60 are recruiting for Drainage ground workers to start work in Worcestershire. The project is one of the most prestigious construction / civil projects in...
Post room Operative
Fantastic opportunity starting 28th August. Our client are looking to get a full time (40 hrs per week) post room operative in place as soon as possible. Based in the Gloucester Quays area, paying £8.50ph, this long term assignment will potentially become a permanent placement.
Post room operative Responsibilities
- Reactive janitorial tasks
- Mail room duties
- Minor Porterage, Furniture, Fixtures and Equipment duties (moves & changes)
- Collect and distribute all internal/External post as required.
- Emptying confidential waste bins throughout
- 40 hours per week - 8.30am - 4.30pm Monday to Friday
- Have a proactive approach
- Live within a commutable distance to Gloucester Quays
- Provide excellent customer service to building occupants,
- Ability to record work accurately on work sheets and computer based systems.
- Good communication skills and the ability to work within a team.
- Presented in a clean and tidy manner - uniform and PPE provided.
- Willing to undergo a basic DBS check
If you are a looking for long term work, happy to work 40 hours per week for a company with a great company culture and work life balance, willing to undergo a DBS and have the attributes and experience, then please send your CV to Brett Healey
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.