Fantastic opportunity starting immediately. Our client are looking to get a full time caretaker in place as soon as possible, based in the Central Ipswich, this long term assignment will potentially become a permanent placement.
- Reactive janitorial tasks
- Mail room duties
- Minor Porterage, Furniture, Fixtures and Equipment duties (moves & changes)
- Collect and distribute all internal/External post as required.
- 37.5 Hours per week
- Have a proactive approach
- Previous experience of caretaking or postal room duties
- Provide excellent customer service to building occupants,
- Ability to record work accurately on work sheets and computer based systems.
- Good communication skills and the ability to work within a team.
- Presented in a clean and tidy manner - uniform and PPE provided.
- Willing to undergo a basic DBS check
If you are a caretaker looking for long term work, for a company with a great company culture and work life balance, willing to undergo a DBS and have the relevance skills, then please send your CV to Brett Healey
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.