Building Services Manager ConstructionCarbon60 are recruiting a Building Services Manager for one of the UK's biggest managed services companies; working in every industry area from...
Are you an M&E or FM Project Manager looking for a new challenge? Due to contract expansion and securing work for the next 5 years, our client, one of the largest FM, and commercial construction contractors in the UK, has an opportunity for a Project Manager to oversee the day to day site projects on a prestigious public sector building in Cardiff.
Based on a 40 hour week with occasional weekend work
45K per annum
Daily rate: £280 - £300
Car allowance 5K PA
Usual benefits including Private Healthcare & Pension
- Project Management delivery service to clients on interior fitout/Refit projects ranging from M/E80k - 800K
- Assist with the direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of specific projects
- Manage internal and external site teams (consulting and contracting) in the successful delivery of all projects and lead the planning and implementation of project.
- Assist in the development of project programmes and overall strategy plans.
- Manage the coordination of project team members
- Assist in the monitoring and reporting on progress of the projects to all stakeholders.
- Identify and deliver opportunities to cross sell other internal service lines.
- Assist and contribute in the management of new business pipeline.
Experience Skills and attributes
- Proven track record within static site Project Management
- Main contractor background, ideally commercial, fitout/refit M&E
- Knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of project management.
- Able to form strong and productive relationships with end client management, internal colleagues, subordinates and external contractors
- Assertive, persuasive and self-motivated
- Able to lead presentations to internal and external stakeholders
- IT, PowerPoint, Microsoft and Excel skills is essential
- A degree, HND or HNC in Construction or Project Management would be desirable
- Experience of Microsoft Project
- Live within a commutable distance to Cardiff
If you are looking for a new challenge, with one of the world's largest FM contractors, want free private health care with an ample car allowance when taken on permanently, then we want to hear from you.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.