Electrical HandypersonA fantastic opportunity available. Are you a Electrical handyperson with CSCS card, based in central London. If so, we are looking for an electrical...
A fantastic opportunity available. We have a long term opportunity for a carpentry biased handyman, Handyperson or Maintenance Technician within our clients central London delivery centre. Hourly rate will be £14.02ph
The role as a handyman or Handyperson
37.5 hours per week plus enhanced overtime rates
- £14.02ph Paye or £27,339pa plus overtime
- Minor maintenance/repair works carried out on large multi floor building
- carpentry works
- Plastering and tiling
- Changing windows, door locks , door handles, hinges
- Multi trade experience, able to complete above works
- Full UK Driving licence
- good communication and customer service skills
- Use IT equipment confidently
- own hand tools, previous experience with all types of works listed above,
- Willing to have DBS Disclosure Scotland carried out.
- Live within a commutable distance of Central London
Are you reliable and able to work with little supervision, who enjoys working within a small maintenance department with fantastic long term opportunities, with a great work life balance and culture, then please forward your up to date CV to Brett Healey
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.