Carbon60 are seeking a Proposals Co-ordinator with imagination, excellent written English and grammar skills and an eye for detail to join the Work Winning team...
Our client require a Maintenance Engineer to start imminently within the East Kilbride and G postcode area. As a 17th Edition, 2382 qualified Electrician within the Building Services FM sectors, you will provide mobile building maintenance support. Working 37.5 hours, £16+ph paye, with facilities in place for further training and fantastic career development.
Maintenance Engineer Responsibilities:
- Maintain, upgrade and repair Lighting, Roller doors, dock levellers, electrical faults
- Minor plumbing works
- Reactive and planned maintenance support
- working within Glasgow central belt postcode region
- mobile role with a company vehicle IT equipment
- 37.5hrs standard hrs per week with overtime offered
This role would suit individuals already within the similar role, but looking for a new challenge as a Building Services Engineer, Mobile M&E technician, Maintenance Technician based in the Glasgow area.
- 17th Or 18th Edition
- 2382 or equivalent SNVQS
- fault diagnosis skills with the ability to read and interpret electrical diagrams
- Previous building maintenance experience
- Competent Laptop /PDA user
- Well presented with great communication abilities
- Full UK driving license
- Live within 30 mins of Glasgow
Willing to undergo a Basic DBS check
If you are a suitably qualified Maintenance Engineer, looking for a new challenge, are well presented, customer focused and want a great work life balance, then please send an up to date CV to Brett Healey
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.