Painting Operative HandypersonA fantastic opportunity has arisen for a mobile Painting Operative Handyperson or Handyman to be based in Cottesmore, covering the East NG and...
Painting operative Handy person
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a mobile Painting operative Handy person to be based in Nottingham, covering the NG and LE post codes, carrying out painting and maintenance to pillar boxes in the region, paying £10.21ph with a 37.5 hr week Monday to Friday.
Painting Operative Role:
- 37.5 hrs per week - £10.21ph
- 8-10 week contract- possibly longer
- Carrying out painting and maintenance works on pillar boxes.
- Mobile works using Company vehicle within the NG & LE postcode areas
- Monday to Friday. 8am- 4pm.
- Painting Handyman or Handywoman experience
- Good customer service
- Full driving licence is essential
- Basic IT skills required ( use of company Laptop/Tablet)
- CV will be required
- Willing to undergo a basic DBS
- Live within a commutable distance to Nottingham
If you have the relevant experience, want to work for a large property and facilities management company, with a great company culture and work life balance then please email your CV to Brett Healey
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.