A fantastic opportunity has arisen. Our client Royal Mail, are currently recruiting for an experienced Painting Maintenance operative to start immediately in the Southampton and Bournemouth postcode area, maintenance painting works of pillar boxes and fixing trolleys for the Royal Mail. Salary will be £10.21per hour Monday to Friday. 08.00am - 16.00pm.
Painting Operative Role:
- Painting, maintenance (reactive and preventative) work to pillar boxes
- Travelling across the SO and BH post code area
- Using rollers, small hand tools, specialised quick drying paint
- Fixing internal trolleys when bad weather arises.
- 5-6 Post boxes painted per day
- Monday - Friday 8 hour days, initial 3 months contract
Painting operative must haves:
- Full UK driving licence
- No unspent convictions
- Experienced in maintenance or commercial painting
- Live within a commutable distance to Ringwood
If you have the relevant experience, would like to work with a company that provide a great working environment, culture and fantastic work life balance and long term opportunities, please apply now
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.