Sheet Metal workerDue to a new contract being our national client requires a Sheet Metal worker to start as soon as possible within the production...
Sheet Metal worker
Due to a new contract being our national client requires a Sheet Metal worker to start as soon as possible within the production department based in Newcastle. Pay rate £13.20ph
The Sheet Metal Worker role:
- Fabrication and welding of mild and stainless Steel, 2mm up to 12mm thickness
- Workshop based, light industrial works
- Mig and Tig techniques
- 37.5 hours per week
The successful candidates will require the following experience and attributes:
- Welding and fabricating - Tig and Mig
- Time served Sheet Metal Worker
- Have relevant light industrial experience
- Live within a commutable distance to Newcastle
If you are interested in the Sheet Metal Worker position and have the relevant experience, want a new challenge within the light industrial sector, then please apply now.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.