Are you a welder fabricator with light industrial manufacturing experience. Our nationally recognised client require a Sheet Metal worker to start as soon as possible. Paying £13.20ph this fantastic opportunity is within their production department based in Newcastle.
As an experienced Welder & fabricator this role will involve:
- Fabrication and welding of mild and stainless Steel, 2mm up to 12mm thickness
- Workshop based, light industrial works
- Mig and Tig techniques
- 37.5 hours per week
The successful candidate will require the following experience and attributes:
- Welding and fabricating - Tig and Mig
- Time served Sheet Metal Worker
- Have relevant light industrial experience
- Live within a commutable distance to Longbenton Newcastle
If you are interested in this position and have the relevant experience, want a great work life balance and looking for a new challenge within the light industrial manufacturing sector, then please apply now
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.