Labourer Traffic Marshall
Our main contractor client who are involved in new builds have a role for a labourer with Traffic Marshall certification to start 1st August. Based in South Aberdeen, this 10-12 week contract will be paying £12ph, with potential for further works to be carried out.
Traffic Marshall labourer role will involve:
- 20 % marshalling and directing movement of public traffic on residential building site.
- 80% general labouring duties, lifting and shifting materials
- Work pattern - 40 hrs per week Monday - Friday
Traffic Marshall must haves:
- Previous experience
- Hold valid training certification as a Banksman or traffic Marshall,
- Have a CSCS card
- Live within a commutable distance to South Aberdeen
If you are interested in the position, hold the relevant certification, want to work with a national company with great culture and working environment, then please contact Brett Healey
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.