HSE Advisor - Barrow in Furness
Our client requires a HSE Advisor for a site based in Barrow-in-Furness, this is to cover a location that manufactures submarine systems.
Due to this being a high security site, you would need to be a UK citizen, have lived and worked in the UK for the past ten years and be willing and able to pass a security check.
The main objective of the role is to provide management and account support, with a focus on HSE responsibilities and carry out health and safety activites and provide solutions.
What you will do:
- Act as site HSE representative
- Promote and develop a global culture of zero accidents
- Provide account support and guidance to colleagues
- Carry out compliance audits
- Produce comprehensive accident investigation reports
- Develop existing behavioural safety culture with the business
What you will need:
- Previous experience within a similar role
- NEBOSH Cert / Diploma or equivalent
- Membership of IOSH or IIRSM
- Knowledge of ISO systems
- Excellent IT, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Clean drivers licence
- YOU MUST BE ABLE TO PASS SECURITY CHECKS
What you will get:
- Excellent and competative salary
- Full time, permanent contract
- A good employement package
- Very good benefits
Please contact Keeran Williams @ Carbon60 Cardiff for more information: 02920 731187
Or apply directly through this advert with your CV.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted