A new project requires a Logisitics Supervisor to oversee the unpacking, packing and loading of key components for a new distribution project. You will be...
Building Maintenance Supervisor required for an award winning national Facilities Management company in the Middlesex area.
Working within a large residential building, the role will require a person who can effectively supervise a building maintenance team carrying out planned preventative maintenance and reactive repair work.
£37,500 pa plus exceptional benefits package
- Supervision of the in house mechanical and electrical maintenance and repair team
- Planning of work schedules to cover maintenance and repair
- Completion of reports and paperwork
- Ensuring that high standards of work are maintained at all times
- Carrying out maintenance and repair work
- Ashford Middlesex
Essentials for the role:
- Previous experience as a building maintenance supervisor or FM supervisor
- Experience of supervising a multi-skilled building maintenance team
- Knowledge of Air Handling Units, heating, ventilation and air conditioning
- Experience of fault finding, installation, testing and repairs
- Building maintenance supervision experience
- Computer Literacy
£37,500 pa with an incredible benefits package including free meals, complementary parking, subsidised gym membership, discount schemes, season ticket loans, pension and holiday pay.
An ideal role for applicants with previous experience in building maintenance supervision living in areas such as Ashford, Egham, Staines, Middlesex, Slough, Windsor, Woking, and areas close to Staines and Ashford in Middlesex.
Call William Strong at Carbon60 on 02920 388757 or email your CV ASAP
Dont Miss out - this is an incredible job opportunity offering well paid stable employment and career progression in an very well known UK Facilities Management company
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.