Are you an M&E or FM Project Manager looking for a new challenge? Due to contract expansion and securing work for the next 5 years,...
Building Services Manager - Construction
Carbon60 are recruiting a Building Services Manager for one of the UK's biggest managed services companies; working in every industry area from facilities management to large scale construction projects.
The role will be based at the Prince Charles Hospital site in Merthyr, South Wales. A BPSS security check will be carried out on the successful candidate.
You will assist with the design, pre-construction and final construction of building services, particularly aimed at (but not limited to) mechanical install or upgrade work.
- Support the ongoing growth of the construction business in the South Wales Region
- Oversee and assist the ongoing work of the health care project team
- Based at the hospital site you will work on bids, pre-construction and proposals
- Ensure MEP designs are cost effective and do not exceed budgets
- Monitor, co-ordinate and control the flow of MEP design information
- Arrange and lead meeting with subcontractors and client representatives
- Produce risk and opportunity schedules
- Various other pre-construction, design and construction activities
- Able to cover various live projects in tandem
The ideal candidate:
- Building services qualification (HND, Degree or equivalent)
- Ideally someone with a mechanical bias
- Hold a CSCS managers card
- SMSTS qualified
- Must hold a full UK driver's license
- Experience of healthcare or education construction projects
- Knowledge of the delivery of large scale design and build projects
- Experience of supervising multi-disciplinary teams
- Worked as part of the main contractor on past projects
If you are an experienced Engineer with a background in Building Services and Construction Management who understands the requirements of a large hospital site and you are based near the Merthyr Tydfil area, give us a call or apply below.
What you will get:
- Salary range £40,000 to £50,000 per annum
- Full time, permanent contract
- Good holiday entitlement
- Excellent benefits package
- Very real progression opportunities
For more information about this role, please call Carbon60 on: 02920 731187 or apply directly through this job advert and we will get back to you.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.