Role: Building Maintenance AssistantLocation: Zone 1 and 2 LondonContract: PermanentSalary: £24,000 per annumClientMy client is home to one of the most creative, exciting and forward-thinking...
Building Security Escort required for a facilities management company located in a very large building in the Staines area
Position will be for at least 12 months and is paying £22,500 pa plus additional benefits
NO QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
Role will require applicants who are organised, confident, have exceptional customer service experience and a very good appreciation of health and safety.
- Meeting and greeting site visitors such as contractors and escorting them whilst they carry out work in the building
- Take responsibility for looking after contractors work tools and equipment
- Escort contractor vehicles onto site
- Carry out instructions to contractors on site rules and regulations
- Signing contractors and visitors in and out of the building
- Informing the on site facilities manager of any issues or concerns
- Staines/ Ashford in Middlesex area
Monday to Friday 07.00-3.30pm
£22,500 pa plus pension, holiday pay, free parking, uniform and full on the job training
Position is very long term and would be ideally suited to candidates who have a good appreciation of health and safety and customer service, and are potentially from backgrounds such as facilities management, police, security, hospitality, concierge , military, prison officer or similar positions.
Ideal for applicants from areas such as Ashford, Egham, Staines, Middlesex, Slough, Windsor, Woking, and the areas near to Staines and Ashford in Middlesex
Application by CV or call William Strong at Carbon60 on 02920 388757.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.