Senior Project Buyer based in Essex with some occasional travel to London.
The Senior Buyer's role is to ensure that the supply chain required for each project, are assigned approved suppliers in-line with project budgets and forecasts. The Senior Buyer is responsible for ensuring that projects have the most cost effective and fit-for-purpose materials and supply chain.
- Ensure that all relevant purchasing requisitions are being delivered through the day to day actions of the project team.
- Conduct regular review meetings with the Project Managers to ensure alignment, including a review of ongoing activities
- Create, develop and agree Pricing Schedules and payment terms for the project supply chain & Monitor Project supply chain performance
- Agree terms and conditions for suppliers and negotiate correct payment terms
- Managing notification of delay to site delivery and feedback to site for any costs incurred
Skills & Qualifications * Experienced in using ERP systems, SAP Business One is the current system.
- Excellent knowledge of Contract Law
- Previous experience of NEC contracts
- Qualification within Purchasing, or equivalent
- Member of the Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply
This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior Buyer with experience within the construction and/or infrastructure industry to join an industry leader in their field base in Essex with some occasional travel to London.
To apply for this position please contact Patrick.firstname.lastname@example.org
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted