Our client are looking for a Multi-Skilled Operative / Messenger to start working for them on a permeant basis at one of their offices in...
Civils Operatives / Blockage teams required
This is a very good opportunity for a team of Civils Operatives/Blockage teams to work across various projects in the northwest and Cheshire
- Working roadside/kerbside completing hand dig works
- Clearing blockages such as ducting, tree roots and debris
- Ensuring work is safe
- Working as part of a 2 person team to complete projects
- Discuss issues with supervisors
- Qualified Operatives
- One of the team must have the following / First Aid / NRSWA Street works / Abrasive Wheel / Cat & Genny Certs
- Face fit preferred but can be provided if necessary
- Capable of following H&S
- Relevant experience
- Must be able to provide refs
- Must have own transport
Hours of work will be Monday to Friday 08.00-17.00 with the potential of weekend work
Inductions will be held in Liverpool
Pay is negotiable depending on experience on an Umbrella, CIS or Ltd scheme.
Project work will be long term for the right candidates
To apply please contact Anthony on 161 873 7000 send your C.V to anthony.floyd@carbon60global. com
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.