Role PlumberLocation Central LondonDuration Temp Long termClientMy client's vision is to be the Trusted Partner of all our stakeholders. They are one of the world's...
Location Central London
Duration Temp Long term
My client's vision is to be the Trusted Partner of all our stakeholders. They are one of the world's foremost support services and construction companies, operating in the public and private sectors in the UK and internationally. They offer advice, design, construction and facilities management services for society's infrastructure and provide a range of plant and equipment in specialist fields.
We are committed to equal opportunities for all.
Role and Responsibilities
- This is a mobile role
- Perform mechanical/plumbing planned and reactive maintenance to equipment and systems as may be required, this may be heating, domestic hot and cold water systems, wastes, soil and vents and drainage, tanks and cylinders and other water vessels
- Effect repairs efficiently and with minimum disruption to the services.
- Provide assistance to other maintenance personnel as and when required
- To work overtime as and when required, notice will always be given
- Confidence to work frequently at height following all necessary health and safety procedures this requires a good level of fitness to access the required areas by ladders
- Writing and following risk and method statements is required on a daily basis
- To follow all company procedures including following all company health and safety requirements and the use of computer equipment for processing work task information
- Completion of required documentation as specified in relevant standards and regulations
Knowledge skills & experience:
The Plumber will:
- Ideally have City and Guilds level 3 in Mechanical Engineering or Plumbing.
- Have NVQ level 2 in either Mechanical Engineering or Plumbing.
- Or have relevant minimum 5 years experience of working in the industry and have suitable references and records.
- Have experience as a Service and Maintenance Engineer, preferably in the Social Housing and domestic sector, or generally in highly serviced building environments
Please contact Craig McIntyre 020 3096 0484
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.