An opportunity to work with one of the UK's leading Waste Management companies, transforming everyday waste into high quality recyclables. An exciting time to join...
An exciting opportunity to join one of the UK's leading recycling, renewable energy & waste management companies. Part of a FTSE 250 group at the forefront of technology, vision and renewable energy.
As part of the continued footprint and growth this client has a requirement for a Maintenance Technician to work as part of the team on a flagship facility.
The Maintenance Technician is responsible for delivering the Planned Maintenance (PM) schedules as defined by the site maintenance plan. This will involve:
- Completing the Planned Maintenance inspections as defined by the site maintenance plan
- Planning and delivering corrective and reactive work, ensuring that tools, parts and materials are available and production downtime is minimised
- Ensuring that all plant and equipment on site is improved and modified as necessary to maximise equipment availability, performance and the output levels required to meet production demands
- Completing dynamic risk assessments where necessary to ensure safe working practices are upheld
- To uphold and exceed standards of safety ensuring all work areas are kept tidy
- Undertaking assessments of malfunctioning equipment and providing advice to the site management team to assist and influence decision making
- Undertaking engineering project work and assisting with new installations or refurbishments
- Possession of HNC, City & Guilds or equivalent in a relevant discipline
- Completed apprenticeship (NVQ Level 3) in appropriate engineering discipline
- Experience working within a processing, manufacturing or similar environment
- Knowledge of CMMS systems, purpose and functionality
- Knowledge of electrical systems and safety
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.