A market leading regional Main Contractor is looking to add a Construction Planner to their team based in the North West on a permanent basis.With...
Our client are a leading Global innovator and supplier, they have an exciting new role for an experienced Planner to support the Programme Managers and Project Managers with the complex scheduling and administration of their projects and work packages. Flexible working will be considered and the role is based in Wimborne, Dorset.
The Planning department consists of 20 employees working on multiple complex engineering projects with values as high £500million. We are an innovative high performing team with a great team spirit trusted to deliver a great service to our key stakeholders. As part of this function you will work with established tools and processes and we will provide training to develop your skills and career within the PMO and associated teams.
As a Planner your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- Previous project management/administration experience
- Experience in the production of reporting data for projects.
- Ability to analyse and present complex data, to accurately manipulate data and transfer it between applications.
- An understanding of project planning, scheduling, estimation, tracking, status reporting, risk and configuration management
- Ability to pick up and learn new tools quickly then support others in their use
- Computer literate and in particular: -
- MS Excel & MS Project advanced level
- MS PowerPoint & MS SharePoint intermediate level
- Experience of an integrated Project Management System such as MS Project Server would be an advantage.
As a Planner your main responsibilities will involve:
- Responsible for providing project administration support to assigned programmes, product groups and/or functional groups
- Work in accordance with published Project/Programme Management processes and guidelines
- Production and maintenance of the required programme, product group, system, sub -system or equipment work package related reporting data.
- Analyse data, explain trends and highlight potential issues
- Develop reporting output from the project and work package risk registers.
- Manage the project Sharepoint Areas
This is an exciting new opportunity so if you are ready for a fresh challenge APPLY TODAY for immediate consideration!
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.