Job Title: Planner
Location: Thurso, Scotland
Duration: 12 Month Contract
Pay Rate: £15.53 - £24.70 PAYE / £21.10 - £33.55 Umbrella
Closing Date: Monday 10th May 2021 Carbon60 are looking for a Planned based in Thurso for a 12 month contract, candidates must be available to start at the end of June and undergo BPSS security clearance, the successful candidate will be responsible for tasks such as being able to analyse progress against project baseline and advise project teams of performance issues. The Job holder will -
- Have planning experience within highly regulated, high complexity, industrial engineering projects. Including the development of a logic driven baseline and working level schedules, and accurate identification of the status of the project through all phases of the project.
- Evaluate and plan the activities involved in undertaking programmes of work, establishing duration, milestones, logic, critical path, interactions with other programmes, identifying programme constraints.
- Experience in commercial contracts and sub-contractors programmes and undertake assessments of programme submissions including the impact of schedule CE's.
- Produce and monitor recovery plans as and when required to minimise the effect of any variance to the baseline.
- Experience in NEC contracts, P6 Planning Software, and Cemar would be advantageous.
- Ability to identify and assess project threats and opportunities schedule impacts.
- Previous Nuclear experience would be advantageous but not essential.
If you are interested or looking for more information please contact Collete on 0141 353 2354.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search