Job Title: Cost Engineer
Location: Thurso, Scotland
Duration: 12 Month Contract
Pay Rate: £15.53 - £24.70 PAYE / £21.20 - £33.55 Umbrella
Closing Date: Monday 10 May 2021 Carbon60 are looking for a Cost Engineer to start on site in Thurso at the end of June for a 12 month contract, successful candidate must undergo BPSS security clearance.
- be able to interact proactively
- interact with the project control staff in other areas
- interfacing teams for the project
- operations cost data and expenditure profiles, ensuring that costs are correctly aligned with programme phases, activities and duration
- have the ability to forecast accurate lifetime project EACs, carryout earned value analysis to determine performance issues and carryout analysis of actual spend to inform future forecasts.
- have experience in commercial contracts and sub-contractors, undertaking valuations and assessment of cost submissions including the impact of cost CE's.
- experience in NEC contracts, Cemar and Excel would be advantageous.
- ability to identify and assess project threats and opportunities cost impacts.
- previous Nuclear experience would be advantageous but not essential.
- cost engineering experience within highly regulated, high complexity, industrial engineering projects (Including the development of a resource/cost loaded baseline)
If you are interested or you require more information please call Collete on 0141 353 2354
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted