Technical Sales EngineerWest YorkshireCarbon60 are currently recruiting for a Technical Sales Engineer in West Yorkshire to support the sale of sensors, actuators and instrumentation devices....
An opportunity has opened for an experienced Control & Instrumentation Designer to join the existing team at a world leading organisation within the Agrochemical/Biotechnology industry. The role will be a 12 month contract working at their facility in the West Yorkshire region
Competent Control & Electrical Project designer who will join existing team of EC&I Project Engineers and Designers on a variety of upgrades and modifications to existing process plants. Must be able to work independently and use own initiative although assistance will always be available when required. Work involves upgrade and modification to existing process plants. Experience with brown field site work is essential.
- Extensive and relevant control and instrumentation disciplines.
Typical duties will include:
- Loop Design.
- Instrumentation Panel design.
- Sound design experience of Instrumentation Systems.
- Control system interfaces.
- PLC/DCS Interface design.
- I/O Schedules.
- Hardwired ESD design.
- Functional Safety awareness.
- Vessel level calculation.
- Control valve sizing calculation.
- Installation Design packages.
- Instrument specification and procurement experience
- Knowledge of hazardous area design and installation.
- Installation scopes of work.
- Functional testing specification.
- Installation Supervision and commissioning experience.
- Flexible & hardworking.
- ONC / HNC or equivalent.
- AutoCAD and Microsoft Office Literate
The role is available for an immediate start and would suit individuals who are commutable or willing to base themselves in the West Yorkshire area.
Carbon60 is a specialist in providing flexible and cost effective engineering and technical people solutions on a global scale. We connect the best industry professionals to dynamic businesses. Our people improve your organisation by delivering process, productivity and cost efficiencies.
Our core markets include Industrial Engineering and New Build, Energy, Construction, Telecoms, FM and other associated industries.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.