CISRS qualified scaffolders all grades required for a short term position in Braehead Glasgow.You will be carrying out the erection and dismantle of haki scaffolding...
This is an opportunity to join one of the world's foremost support services and construction companies, operating in the public and private sectors in the UK and internationally.
They are currently recruiting for an experienced Maintenance Operative with building maintenance experience to join their hard services team at a large Health Care Facility in the Liverpool area. The role successful candidate will be expected to work flexibly across trades to carry out the required maintenance for the site.
- Provide a reactive and pro-active maintenance service as per project requirements to all operational equipment and building fabric.
- Liaise with contractors or external suppliers where required.
- Ensure that work is carried out to a high standard and in line with current company (and Trust/Hospital where applicable) policies and procedures.
- Provide a service that ensures all key performance indicators are met.
- Take ownership of tools and equipment provided and ensure maintained to an appropriate standard, reporting any defects immediately.
- Continuously look to improve equipment efficiencies and cost reductions.
- Responsible for ensuring own work and work of any contractor under supervision is completed in a safe and diligent manner to ensure regular feedback on issues arising before, during and following activities that are carried out.
- Complete any required paperwork on a timely basis.
- Complete training and development activities as required in order to remain competent in role.
- Complete other duties as required and directed by the Supervisor or members of the Management Team.
- Initially working a shift rota of 4 days on and 4 days off 12 hour days. If the role turns permanant nights will be required as part of the rota.
- Flexibility to provide cover if required for holidays and sickness absence.
- Assist where and when required with grounds maintenance and snow clearance
- Be aware of the business continuity plan for the part of the business you work in.
Knowledge skills & experience
- Appropriate up to date training/qualifications to make use of relevant equipment/tools.
- Good understanding of current Health & Safety legislation and its application within role.
- Able to read and understand technical drawings.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively both in verbal and written communication.
- Ability to use effectively any ICT equipment provided.
- Ability to complete work as instructed.
- Ability to effectively prioritise own workload.
- Flexibility and adaptability to change.
- Pro-active and positive approach to work.
- Positive team player with the ability to work alone using own initiative.
- Ability to keep calm and work well under varying pressures.
- Willingness and motivation to develop and learn within role.
- Knowledge of NHS Estates.
This is initially a temporary contrcat role with an opportunity for the position to become permanent. It would suit individuals based in or commutable to the Liverpool area and available for an immediate start.
Carbon60 is a specialist in providing flexible and cost effective engineering and technical people solutions on a global scale. We connect the best industry professionals to dynamic businesses. Our people improve your organisation by delivering process, productivity and cost efficiencies. Our core markets include Industrial Engineering and New Build, Energy, Construction, Telecoms, FM and other associated industries.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.