This is an opportunity to work for one of world's largest multi-national businesses, with an unrivalled reputation in providing Facilities Management Services to a range of blue chip organisations.
They are currently looking for an experienced HVAC/AHU/Ventilation Engineer to join their 'hard services' team on a major Health Service establishment in the South Manchester area. The role will involve carrying out a varied range of duties across two busy sites, closely located.
The role will involve:
- Providing Pre-planned maintenance services
- Reactive and breakdown duties
- Carrying out maintenance work on critical and non-critical plant
- Servicing and inspecting a range of fans, AHU's, refridgeration and other equipment
- Diagnose and repair faults on systems and plant and install new plant and equipment when required.
- Be proactive in reporting faults to equipment, buildings and fittings ensuring all small works opportunities are identified and followed up.
- Providing Service Support as part of a team delivering Quality Service Delivery
- Flexiblity in working hours, as site conditions dictate.
The ideal individual will have:
- Industry recognised training certificate - City and Guilds Air Conditioning supported by F Gas certification and training
- Relevant City & Guild Qualifications in Electrical or Mechanical field
- Able to use modern technology for receiving and updating work orders (Tablets / PDA's)
- Excellent written / oral communication skills
- Knowledge of plumbing and plant-room mechanics
Employment will be a temp to perm basis for individuals who are looking for a long term career opportunity with an organisation with a proven track record investing in training and development of their people.
Carbon60 Ltd is a specialist in providing flexible and cost effective engineering and technical people solutions on a global scale. We connect the best industry professionals to dynamic businesses. Our people improve your organisation by delivering process, productivity and cost efficiencies.Our core markets include Industrial Engineering and New Build, Energy, Construction, Telecoms, FM and other associated industries.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.