We are looking for an Electrician to work on an Industrial Process plant in Manchester.Duties will include all aspects of Industrial Electrical Installation work, Lighting...
We are looking for a number of M&E Site Managers to work on a large scale residential & commercial projects in and around the Manchester area.
The positions are offered on either a long term contract basis or a permanent position direct with the company.
You will be working for one of the industry's largest independent M&E Contractors who are a leading name in the building services market.
Typical projects include new build Student Accommodation, Residential apartments, Hotels, Education etc.
As a Site Manager your duties will include:
· Overseeing and managing both directly employed M&E labour as well as Sub-Contractors.
· Managing all relevant Health & Safety documentation on site.
· Attending meetings with the main contractor as and when required.
· Performing strict quality control checks and proactively resolving site issues.
· Co-ordinating and ordering materials.
To be considered for the role candidates must have:
· Previous experience of being a site manager running similar projects.
· SMSTS or SSSTS qualification,
· First Aid,
· Asbestos Awareness Certificate.
Rates are negotiable depending on previous experience.
To apply for this position, please call 0161 873 7000 for more details or email your latest CV to:
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.