Electrical Maintenance Engineer (Mobile)Carbon60 are recruiting a skilled Maintenance Engineer for a very well-known UK organisation based in the Guildford area. The client are a...
Experienced Maintenance Electrical Engineer required for a global name in the provision of Facilities Maintenance services. The role will be based on a large health care facility in the Potteries area.
The position will involve working ona rota'd shift basis including day and night shifts. Tyipcal duties of the role will involve but not be limited to:
- Provide a reactive and pro-active maintenance service as per project requirements to all operational equipment.
- Provide a multi-skilled maintenance service, which includes but not limited to Electrical disciplines.
- Carry out modifications and installations when required.
- Liaise with contractors or external suppliers where required and clearly communicate technical issues.
- Ensure that work is carried out to a high standard and in line with current company policies and procedures.
- Provide a service that ensures all equipment is running to optimum performance.
- Provide a service that ensures all key performance indicators are met.
- Maximise availability of all equipment through continuous improvement.
- Take on authorised person duties as required.
- Carry out Planned Preventative Maintenance.
- Take ownership of tools and equipment provided and ensure maintained to an appropriate standard, reporting any defects immediately.
- Take responsibility for pressure systems and ventilation.
- Provide technical support/input to projects and initiatives.
- Continuously look to improve equipment efficiencies and cost reductions.
- Responsible for ensuring own work and work of those under supervision is completed in a safe and diligent manner to ensure regular feedback on issues arising before, during and following activities that are carried out.
- Maintain equipment supported by sound diagnostic and problem solving skills, raising issues as required to the shift supervisor on a timely basis.
- Maintain, repair, and calibrate Electrical and instrumentation plant to optimise both reliability and maintainability.
- Complete any required paperwork, produce reports accurately and on a timely basis.
- Complete training and development activities as required in order to remain competent in role.
- Complete other duties as required and directed by the shift Maintenance Supervisor or members of the Management Team.
- Flexibility in work hours to provide cover if required for holidays and sickness absence.
- Be aware of the business continuity plan for the part of the business you work in.
Applicants will ideally have:
- 17th Edition
- PAT testing experience
- Working knowledge of LV distribution
- HVAC knowledge an advantage but not essential
- Excellent communication and customer facing skills
- Relevant experience working in Facilities Management or healthcare facilties
This is a long term contract role with permanent opportunites available for successful applicants.
We are Carbon60. A specialist in providing flexible and cost effective engineering and technical people solutions on a global scale. We connect the best industry professionals to dynamic businesses. Our people improve your organisation by delivering process, productivity and cost efficiencies. Our core markets include Industrial Engineering and New Build, Energy, Construction, Telecoms, FM and other associated industries.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.