ob SummaryOur client, a leading global services company has a contract requirement for -Job title : Lead Buyer/PlannerDuration: June 2018 possible longerResponsible to : Materials...
We currently have an opportunity for an experienced Electrical Design Engineer to join the engineering operation at an organisation who pride themselves in manufacturing excellence, on a range of innovative products used on a global basis.
The position is available for an immediate start on a 12 month contract basis.
The role of the Electrical Design Engineer is:
Competent Control & Electrical Project designer who will join existing team of EC&I Project Engineers and Designers on a variety of upgrades and modifications to existing process plants. Must be able to work independently and use own initiative although assistance will always be available when required. Work involves upgrade and modification to existing process plants. Experience with brown field site work is essential.
- Extensive and relevant LV Electrical design.
- Electricity at Works Regulations.
- 17th Edition.
- Amtech ProDesign.
- Electrical design standards.
- ATEX standards (CompEX ex1 to 6 preferred)
Scope of duties include:
- Progress reporting.
- LV distribution design.
- Single cable calculations.
- Trace heating design.
- Power Earthing design.
- Lightning Protection design.
- UPS design.
- Motor Control Centre design.
- LV switchgear design.
- Emergency and general lighting design.
- Electrical hazardous area design.
- Load schedules.
- Installation packages.
- Installation scopes of work.
- Functional testing schedules.
- Installation Supervision and commissioning experience.
- ONC / HNC or equivalent.
- AutoCAD and Microsoft Office Literate.
- Flexible & hardworking.
This is an immediate start and applicants should ideally be based a commutable distance from Huddersfield or able to relocate for the duration of the contract.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.