Lead Maintenance Electrician required for one of the UKK's leading names in Facilities Management, Construction and Industrial Support Services. The role is a mobile position...
Lead Maintenance Electrician required for one of the UKK's leading names in Facilities Management, Construction and Industrial Support Services. The role is a mobile position mainly based in South Yorkshire but with a requirement to cover other locations including Darlington and Newcastle.
The role will involve supervising a variety of pre-planned and reactive maintenance duties on occupied commercial office locations. You will be responsible for supervising other FM staff and ensuring all KPI's and service level agreements are met or exceeded.
- Ensuring that the maintainance and repair of the complete range of electrical engineering services is completed. This will include for example the following: electrical power, internal lighting, nurse call systems, communication systems, plant and other alarms, fire alarm systems, emergency lighting, UPS units, electrical distribution systems, street and external lighting, motors and control equipment, portable equipment, catering equipment and fixed plant.
- To ensure that a high standard is acheived on work associated with an inspection and testing programme both for fixed and mobile/portable equipment, ensuring compliance with the latest edition of the wiring regulations BS7671. Requesting remedial works or emergency isolations as and when required.
- Issue the appropriate completion certificates.
- Ensure all work on electrical systems is carried out in accordance with good practice and the requirements of the Electricity at Work Regulations.
- Undertake fault finding on complex Low Voltage (LV) networks, critical systems and equipment, liaise with Engineering Supervisor regarding plant or equipment failure and to request the supply of goods and services as necessary.
You will ideally have your 17th Edition and previous experience in a Maintenance role on Commercial premises. The role is initially a contract position, with an immediate start and would suit individuals based in or commutable to the Sheffield area.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.