Maintenance ManagerWe have a fantastic new job opportunity for an experienced Maintenance Manager with great leadership, team management and communication skills. You would be responsible...
Experienced Labourer/Diver/Site Escort required for a range of duties on a large Construction project in the Southend-on-Sea area.
You should have a current CSCS card, full UK driving License and due to the nature of the site be able to successfully complete a Scottish Disclosure background check.
- Meeting and ferrying visitors and contractors around site.
- Adhereing to all site regulations
- Ensuring all site health & safety standards are met or exceeded
- Ensuring any hazards are identified and dealt with appropriately
- Ensuring site is kept in an orderly fashion
- General Labouring duties as required
Ideally you will have previous experience working on Construction sites and awareness of the usual health and safety standards. You should be flexible in terms of your expected duties, be able to demonstrate a reliable work history and able to work as part of a team to project deadlines. You should have excellent customer facing and communication skills.
This has an expected duration of 6 weeks. If you are available for an immediate start and commutable to the Shoeburyness area please contact Carbon60 on 0161 873 7000
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.