Carbon60 is currently looking for an experienced Security Engineer, based in the Yorkshire area (within reach of Leeds) to cover hands on installations unsupervised within Commercial properties. The candidate will be responsible for a variety of commissioning, installations, fault finding, breakdowns and maintenance.
Duties will include but not be limited to:
- You will be required to have a working knowledge of various alarm, CCTV, access control and intercom systems.
- As an experienced engineer you will ideally have at least 3 years' experience working on similar systems on commercial facilities such as warehousing, manufacturing plants, offices, schools/colleges etc
- You will be part of a growing team with potential of progressing further within the business.
- You must be well presented, have good communication skills and be able to apply themselves to different situations.
- A DBS check will be carried out before the commencing of employment and you will need a full clean driving license.
Applicants should ideally possess:
- Extensive commissioning installation and service experience.
- Working knowledge on a wide range of IP and analogue based CCTV, Intruder Alarms and Access Control systems.
- Knowledge of NSI regulations
- Full UK driving license
- Wide range of product knowledge
The role comes with benefits including Vehicle with fuel card, overtime available, mobile phone and laptop.
If you are an experienced Security Engineer within reach of Leeds and looking for a new challenge with a progressive organisation, please apply.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted