Shuttering Joiners Required This is a very good opportunity to work with an established construction company as a Shuttering Joiner in the Warrington area carrying...
This is an opportunity to work for one of world's largest multi-national businesses, with an unrivalled reputation in providing Facilities Management Services to a range of blue chip organisations.
They are currently looking for a professional, reliable Maintenance Joiner to join their 'hard services' team on a major Health Service establishment in the South Manchester area.
In this role you will utilise your knowledge and experience in joinery to be able to carry out repairs, and maintenance to the estate property whilst providing a customer-focused service. Your time will be split between carrying out planned and responsive works. You will ensure that all works issued to you are carried out on time and in accordance with the Groups policies and procedures.
- NVQ level 2 (or equivalent) in joinery/carpentry.
- Ideally a working knowledge of other trades including plumbing and general maintenance.
- Experience planning carpentry and joinery tasks from sketches and working drawings.
- Experience manufacturing joints, using adhesives, repairing windows, door frames, door linings and internal joinery fitments.
- Carrying out general construction work, first fix timber frames, second fix internal joinery fitments. Install partitions floors roofing, timber framed buildings, form work and shoring.
You will be able to demonstrate, at interview, excellent knowledge of best practice health and safety in the work place, your positive approach and commitment to delivering an effective customer service experience as well as an ability to create successful and respectful relationships with customers, colleagues and other departments. Ideally you will possess previous experience working in a maintenance role on commercial facilities.
Please note the quoted hourly rate is on a PAYE basis.
Carbon60 is a specialist in providing flexible and cost effective engineering and technical people solutions on a global scale. We connect the best industry professionals to dynamic businesses. Our people improve your organisation by delivering process, productivity and cost efficiencies.
Our core markets include Industrial Engineering and New Build, Energy, Construction, Telecoms, FM and other associated industries.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.