We currently have an opportunity for a Chartered Process Engineer to join the engineering operation at an organisation who pride themselves in manufacturing excellence on...
We currently have an opportunity for a Chartered Process Engineer to join the engineering operation at an organisation who pride themselves in manufacturing excellence on a range of innovative products used on a global basis. This is an exciting opportunity to join a Process Engineering team involved in a major plant expansion program for an initial 12 month contrcat duration.
- Ensure all work satisfies the requirements of company and national regulatory standards.
- Responsible for the development and design data for capital projects.
- 1 - 3 month planning horizon on disparate activities (concurrent).
- Plan and control / carry out development and design work and process and equipment trials in order to meet business targets.
- Participate in the commissioning of new or modified plants, taking part in technical start-up teams, to ensure that design intent is met and production is established safely and effectively.
- Manage activities in compliance with site, company and regulatory requirements, e.g. SI's, HSE policy and standards, COMAH (Health and Safety Executive), PPC (SEPA) etc
Critical success factors & key challenges:
- Supporting the delivery of project milestones
Knowledge, experience & capabilities:
- Must have BSc or MSc in Chemical Engineering & be chartered.
- Working knowledge of relevant HSE legislation
- More than 5 years experience working as a graduate process engineer.
- Specific experience fulfilling peng role on projects
Critical technical, professional and personal capabilities:
- A thorough and practical knowledge of Process Technology Skills.
- Communication - ability to judge when and who to communicate key information.
- Problem solving: ability to analyse complex and diverse problem situations creatively leading to the generation and implementation of original solutions.
- Analytical Thinking: Ability to break down problems, analyse data and produce solutions
- Innovation: Generating original and imaginative ideas and solutions to problems
- Ability to learn: Quickly understanding and applying information, concepts and strategies
- Interpersonal Skills: Accommodating the interests and concerns of others in effective working
- Rational Persuasion: Building persuasive arguments based on data and logical thinking
- Results Orientation: Focusing attention on the achievement of desired results
- Critical Information Seeking: Gathering information critical to effective problem solving
Critical leadership capabilities:
- Engaging in proactive behaviour, seizing opportunities
- Independence: Taking decisions based on sound judgement from own analysis of complex situations
Carbon60 Ltd is a specialist in providing flexible and cost effective engineering and technical people solutions on a global scale. We connect the best industry professionals to dynamic businesses. Our people improve your organisation by delivering process, productivity and cost efficiencies.Our core markets include Industrial Engineering and New Build, Energy, Construction, Telecoms, FM and other associated industries.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.